Pool Party Rental
Nassau Swim Club is a wonderful place for members of the club to host a pool party for friends and family members! We hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. To get started, here is what you need to know:
To make your date request or for more information, please call or email the board email@example.com. We asked for at least 14 day notice.
Please complete the reservation form along with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request so we can assure you have adequate lifeguard coverage and space at the Pool.
2 weeks notification is preferred to ensure proper coverage of all Swimmers (members as well as Party Guests).
To cover all incidental costs incurred with hosting parties for the Club, we charge a fee based on guest counts.
To pay for the pool rental, go here. Please wait to submit payment until after your event has been approved.
- $100 with a maximum of 10 kids and 20 adults
- If it is determined that another lifeguard is needed, the cost is $25/hour per lifeguard. We will let you know after consulting with the Pool Manager.
- If the party is not during regular operating hours, an additional $100 is required. A minimum of 2 lifeguards is required for 20 or fewer people. A 3rd guard would be needed for 21-40 people.
- Lifeguard fees of $25/hour per lifeguard
- Parties cannot exceed 3 hours
You are responsible for your own set up and clean up. Please put all trash into the large trash cans. Pool facilities should be left as you found them.
All guests and members must follow the Pool Rules. You are responsible for your guests.
- All children who cannot independently survival swim must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- All children under the age of 3 years, or not yet potty trained, must wear a swim diaper.