Nassau Swim Club is proud of its generous guest policy. Members can bring guests to the pool at no extra cost.
1. The privilege to bring guests is reserved exclusively for Nassau Swim Club members.
2. All guests should be signed in the Guest Register binder by a registered member.
3. Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times. This member will be responsible for registering their guest and monitoring their conduct. Members must remain at the pool as long as their guest(s) stay on the premises.
4. A Member cannot bring the same guests more than 5 times to the pool throughout the summer. This does not apply to caregivers or out of town visiting family and friends.
5. More than five individual guests at one time constitute a party. For more information on parties, see the Pool Rental page